TUESDAY TRAILERS: 10 CLOVERFIELD LANE

I knew nothing about this film until a few weeks ago and yet I still nothing other than it is probably set in the same universe as Cloverfield which I loved or at least it is a blood relative of Cloverfield. Small cast = check. Thrills and Chills = check. Trailer that tells me nothing and has me intrigued = check. Yeah, I am totally going to go see this one. What do you think? Plans to see it?


Summary: A young woman (Mary Elizabeth Winstead) is forced to cope with her new life after waking up from a nearly fatal accident in this thriller from director Dan Trachtenberg. After narrowly avoiding serious injuries in a car wreck, Michelle (Winstead) awakens in the care of a man who claims to have found her at the scene, and who brought her to his home after a catastrophic chemical attack devastated the surrounding area. John Goodman and John Gallagher Jr. co-star…Opens March 11, 2016.

Comments

Popular Posts