TUESDAY TRAILERS: SUICIDE SQUAD

Let's face it while Marvel has been kicking ass with the cinematic universe, I have been quite pleased with DC's small screen stuff (most notably Arrow and The Flash). DC, however, has not been doing so well with the big screen verse. I am not really excited to see the next Superman film as the last one was disappointing, but this new trailer for the Suicide Squad kind of has me excited. While I still dont know what to think about Jared Leto's Joker, I think this could be good. What do you think? Plans to see it?


Summary:A secret government agency recruits imprisoned supervillains to execute dangerous black ops missions in exchange for clemency. Based on Task Force X, The Suicide Squad has within its ranks some of the best DC villains…Opens August 5th, 2016.

Comments

Popular Posts