What My Music Says

Trick of this meme. Put your ipod, mp3 player, etc on shuffle. Write down the song that comes up

1.If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
My Wandering Days Are Over – Belle & Sebastian
[Not really sure what this means, other than umm…ok?]

2.How would you describe yourself?
Shy – Ani DiFranco
[Ok that’s kind of creepy. Kind of accurate until you get to know me and then not so much. But it works.]

3.What do you like in the opposite sex?
Strange Days - Prong
[Okay I do like them a wee bit strange. How else are they supposed to love and keep up with all of my geekiness. Plus who doesn’t like a bit of kink]

4.How do you feel today?
Superhero Girl – Eve6
[Off to save the world, One pop culture reference at a time.]

5.What is your life’s purpose?
Snow – Loreena McKennitt
[So not true. Not loving the snow which is coming oh so swiftly here in my part of the world. Maybe I’m a Winter Goddess and I just don’t realize it yet. Maybe I will be a snow machine operator later in life. Hmmm]

6.What is your motto?
Kiss the Sky – Shawn Lee’s Ping Pong Orchestra
[Works for me.]

7.What do your friends think of you?
Hine E Hine (Maiden, O, Maiden) – Hayley Westenra
[Can I be a fair maiden? If so, where the frak is my Prince Charming? Grin]

8.What do you think of your family?
Hammering in My Head - Garbage
[It’s scary how some of these fit]

9.What do you think about very often?
Rehab – Any Winehouse
[And then others really don’t. Unless it’s rehab for pop culture geekiness]

10.What are you doing this weekend?
Dirty Laundry – Bitter:Sweet
[As per usual]

11. What do you think of your best friend?
The Miracle - Queen
[Pretty much sums it up. She is my best friend and sister after all]

12. What do you think of your significant other?
Imaginary - Evanescence
[Which is funny since I am currently single]

13. What is your life story?
I Never – Rilo Kiley
[I hope that will not be my life story unless I am constantly playing a game of I never and always losing. If it’s that sort of thing, than yeah, but I really should start getting on that.]

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Machine – Regina Spektor
[Umm…please no. I like being human]

15. What do you think of when you reason a person you like?
Let Me Blow Your Mind – Eve w/ Gwen Stefani
[Again, works for me. Just give me a chance is all I am asking.]

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Paranoid Andriod - Radiohead
[Not really wedding material, but it could work. Just not a first song.]

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Sorry – Bic Runga
[Me too. It’s my funeral]

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Paper Planes - MIA
[If only the patients would let me make more of them at work]

19. What is your biggest fear?
Tomorrow Never Knows – Carla Azar (Suckerpunch Sndtrk)
[The future can be scary, but more interesting and full of promise methinks.]

20. What is your biggest secret?
Peach - Prince
[That I am a peach? I smell like peaches? I am secretly the new incarnation of Princess Peach? If so, please let me be rescued by someone other than an Italian plumber.]

21. What do you think of your friends?
The Kings and Queens of Old – Harry Gregson-Williams (Chronicles of Narnia)
[I do hold them in fairly high esteem]

22. What is the secret of the universe?
The Lisbon Maru – Fuck Buttons
[Yep. So says my iPod.]

23. What is your theme song?
Running Up that Hill – Placebo
[Certainly it feels like it most of the time.]

24. If you could rename your blog it would be called?
Her Morning Elegance – Oren Lavie
[Certainly not as snarky, but quite beautiful. I kind of like it.]

Comments

Popular Posts