TUESDAY TRAILERS: NOW YOU SEE ME

There are some movies where I just turn to Finn or E and nod my head, yes we are going to see it because the trailer was frakking awesome. I think I like this one because I love illusionists, magicians, etc. I love to go to the Magic Castle and let’s face it looks like this is a heist movie with magic. Ooohh. It has an amazing cast. And also can I be in the audience when the money rains down? What do you think?

Summary: "Now You See Me" pits an elite FBI squad in a game of cat and mouse against "The Four Horsemen," a super-team of the world's greatest illusionists. "The Four Horsemen" pull off a series of daring heists against corrupt business leaders during their performances, showering the stolen profits on their audiences while staying one step ahead of the law. Opens May 31st, 2013.

Comments

Popular Posts