TUESDAY TRAILERS: KUBO AND THE TWO STRINGS

I love LAIKA. The movies are just beautiful and when you realize the utter art behind each of their films you cannot help but be amazed. Or maybe that is just me. I think that Kubo looks great. I think I will smile. I might get a little sniffly. But I will be utterly entranced (Gods it looks amazing). Perfect escape for the summer or any time really. What do you think? Plans to see it?


Summary: Kubo lives a quiet, normal life in a small shoreside village until a spirit from the past turns his life upside down by re-igniting an age-old vendetta. This causes all sorts of havoc as gods and monsters chase Kubo who, in order to survive, must locate a magical suit of armor once worn by his late father, a legendary Samurai warrior…Opens August 19, 2016.

Comments

Popular Posts