TUESDAY TRAILERS: STAR TREK - BEYOND

Star Trek: Into Darkness was a disaster. I really really did not like it. In fact I lost a little respect for J.J. because of it. This is not just because the original Wrath of Khan needed no retread but due to a lot of other reasons (depiction of women, waste of Khan even if it was Cumberbatch, editing, Klingons looking like…I don’t know). However, I loved the original reboot that J.J. did and I am willing to give this one a shot. I love the cast. I am all for Idris Elba playing a villain and I miss The Enterprise. Please do not disappoint me Justin Lin. What do you think? Plans to see it?


Summary: The USS Enterprise crew explores the furthest reaches of uncharted space, where they encounter a mysterious new enemy who puts them and everything the Federation stands for to the test…Opens July 22, 2016.

Comments

Popular Posts