Thursday Crush: Glenn


Glenn from the Walking Dead
I love The Walking Dead, both the comic and the tv series. I started reading the comic when the first trades came out and I was immediately hooked. While the journey is essentially Rick’s, I have always been fond of Glenn. Played by Steven Yeun on the AMC series, my crush has grown just a wee bit more (seriously he could not get any cuter and his appearances on Talking Dead make me crush a bit more). Glenn is the one character I can really relate to: the nice possibly nerdy boy next door. He is hope, he is humor, he is the happy balance of sweet guy and nice shot and did I mention he is completely adorable. Plus when the zombie apocalypse happens he would be nice to have watching your back. They always say those who slay zombies together, stay together. Or maybe I just made that up. 



In the comics, Glenn was a pizza delivery guy with far too much debt when the dead started to rise. In the beginning he was the scavenger who would venture into the city to get supplies as he was the only one quick and smart enough to evade and fight the hordes. On one of his outings he finds and rescues Rick, and they later become friends. Later, he meets Maggie Greene and the two become very close, even to the point where he and Maggie are married and he becomes Sophia’s unofficial adopted father.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good god, he is sooooooo amazingly attractive......
Marian said…
I love him toO! Too bad he will face his brutal death in the tv series soon which I would not want to see.
You never know Marian. The series has strayed quite a bit from the comic. You never know what Kirkman may do. Even if they stick with comic storylines it will be a while.

Popular Posts