HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I can’t believe it is already about to be 2015. It has been a crazy year for E and I. And 2015 is about to prove to be just as crazy methinks if not crazier. 2015 promises to be scary and exciting. E and I are moving to sunny California where I finally get to be near the ocean again, but I have to leave my majestic mountains behind. It’s a great opportunity for both of us, but at the moment also is providing us with way too many unknowns for a woman who likes to have things under control…and well, known. I never imagined I would move to San Francisco, that E would so easily find a job in an industry we both love, and that we would be spending this much money in rent. ;) I am scared to leave my Midwestern mecca (it’s been a while since I have lived in the city) behind and having my family nearby, but this could mean lots of insanely good things for me and a new chapter with a man I keep falling for every day. But for every moment of abject terror, I have my moments of insane excitement too. There are so many things that we will be able to do in California that we cannot always do in Montana. And also there will not be the below zero weather we are currently experiencing (-13…really Weather Gods?!)

What will 2015 bring? I am not sure. Adventure I hope. Amazing changes and opportunities. More nerdy events. Concerning the blog, I think I am ready to switch things up a bit. Evolution is a good thing and I think it is time for Confessions to be something more. I would like more new features and am ready to let others go. And it is definitely time for a facelift.


Total Posts: 133
Top Referring Site: Google
Top Keywords: bibliosnark, doctor who, lothlorien, walking dead, smirking revenge
Oddest Keyword Searches: Dark crystal dog, asgard city plans, Halloween wars, speaking gun

It should be a wicked new year. Thank you to all who read and comment. I am hoping to get to know some of you better in 2015 and make even more friends in this crazy little interwebs place. I hope you’ll still come to visit in 2015 as I have a feeling there will be lots to share. Have a wonderfully nerdy year everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts