TUESDAY TRAILERS: Mood Indigo

I dig Michel Gondry’s films. They are quirky, beautiful and I kind of love them to pieces. Based on the book "L'Ecume des jours" ("Froth on the Daydream") it stars Audrey Tautou whom I also love to pieces. I will definitely add this one to my must see list and hopefully Bozeman will decide that it garners a place at the local cinema and this is one I would really love to see on the big screen. What do you think? Plans to see it?


Summary: Colin, a wealthy young man and inventor of the cocktail-mixing piano, wants to fall in love. With the help of his cook Nicolas and best friend Chick, he meets Chloe, the incarnation of a Duke Ellington tune. But soon after their wedding, Chloe falls ill. She has a water lily growing in her chest. Ruined by medical expenses, Colin resorts to increasingly desperate methods to save his beloved's life…Opens July 18th, 2014.

Comments

Popular Posts