THURSDAY CRUSH: Peter Bishop





I am a huge fan of Fringe, the sci-fi show brought to be my lovely JJ Abrams. The show basically follows a team that uses “fringe” science and investigates unexplained occurrences most of them relating to a parallel universe (where the Green Arrow is the Red Arrow and the West Wing is still on the air). I would be lying if I said that part of the reason I am crushing on Peter Bishop is due to the fact that he is played by Joshua Jackson (What can I say I thought Dawson’s Creek should have been the Pacey show). There is something about Joshua (besides being a complete hottie). He has presence and has the ability to make you smile and relate to him. Plus Peter is a bad ass.

Peter is the man who has been there and done that despite his young age. He speaks like seven languages, can charm the pants (including me out of mine) off of anyone and is extremely intelligent. More than that he is extremely loyal and caring to both Walter, Olivia and Astrid. He is a man who can macgyver a defibrillator, but he can also hold and short a gun. He’s a bit of a gentleman rogue. That’s sexy.

Comments

Popular Posts