The Walking Dead


The Walking Dead has been one of my favorite comics of the past couple of years. It has zombies, so it is pretty much a given. Now it looks like AMC is bringing the comic to life and if the stills from the makeup tests are any indication it could be wicked awesome.

It is going to be a six episode first season, written, produced and directed by Frank Darabont and should sate my zombie appetite until they finally bring World War Z to a big or little screen near me. I really hope they try and stick to the story as much as possible.

For those of you who haven’t read the Walking Dead series. The series follows Rick Grimes, a police officer who awakes after being shot to a world over run by zombies. With his family and a small band of survivors this group struggles to start living and find a place to call home.

Thank you to Lubbert-Das for the lovely heads up. For more information head on over here

Comments

Harry Markov said…
Just 6? Ugh, I wanted at least 12 episodes. There are enough situations in the comic for that many episodes.
I hear you, but the fact that they talk about a first season makes me happy. I can imagine (if the series lasts) ending the first season with their new "home", second season being the other town, etc. Could be fun.

Popular Posts