TUESDAY TRAILERS - BLADE RUNNER 2049

It took me almost 30 years to finally watch Blade Runner all the way through, a nerd travesty I know, and the story was intriguing. It is not perfect, but it made me pick up ‘Do Androids Drink of Electric Sheep’ finally. When I heard they were doing a sequel I was intrigued especially since Harrison Ford was going to be in it (and that changes my theory about the ending of the first film perhaps). It also has Ryan Gosling which I don’t mind seeing in more dramatic roles. Will it be a worthy sequel? Not sure yet, but I think I will want to see it on the big screen. What do you think? Plans to see it?


Summary: Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what’s left of society into chaos. K’s discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years. Blade Runner 2049, starring Ryan Gosling, Harrison Ford, Ana de Armas, Sylvia Hoeks, Robin Wright, Mackenzie Davis, Carla Juri, Lennie James, with Dave Bautista and Jared Leto.…Opens sometime in 2017.

Comments

Popular Posts