TUESDAY TRAILERS: GHOSTBUSTERS

I grew up with Venkman, Ray, Egon, and Winston. While I don’t think a sequel is needed, I am all for the ladies busting some ghosts. And yet I am not sure how I feel about the ghosts themselves. I know this will essentially be family friendly and inspire a whole new generation of ghostbusters, but the ghosts look like something out of Disney’s Haunted Mansion. I’m not saying that there shouldn’t be the slimer types, or that things have to be something out of Poltergeist. I am just not sure how I feel about the blue lighting effects. However, despite this, I still want to see it this summer. What do you think? Plans to see it?


Summary: With paranormal activity on the rise, a Columbia University academic, her ghost-chasing friend, the friend's business partner, and an MTA employee join forces to bust ghosts and save New York.…Opens July 15, 2016.

Comments

Popular Posts