TUESDAY TRAILERS - WAR FOR THE PLANET OF THE APES

When I first saw Caesar I was smitten. Not just as a cute adorable CGI chimp, but an ape who knows more and wants more than what he has. Andy Serkis is once again the most amazing actor you never really see (similar to Doug Jones). I love these films (I am not a huge fan of the original), and while I am excited to see this film I know that ultimately Caesar will probably become a martyr. What do you think? Plans to see it?


Summary: In War for the Planet of the Apes, the third chapter of the critically acclaimed blockbuster franchise, Caesar and his apes are forced into a deadly conflict with an army of humans led by a ruthless Colonel. After the apes suffer unimaginable losses, Caesar wrestles with his darker instincts and begins his own mythic quest to avenge his kind. As the journey finally brings them face to face, Caesar and the Colonel are pitted against each other in an epic battle that will determine the fate of both their species and the future of the planet…Opens July 14th 2017.

Comments

Popular Posts