Not dead...just resting

Its been a busy past few months for me. I settled into a new job that I absolutely love, I moved into a new home which I also still love though wouldnt mind if the rest of the boxes would magically unpack themselves, gave my heart to someone but had them give it back after almost a year. It's certainly been a busy few months with ups and downs, but it has been good.

Then I found myself missing this. Missing talking about books and why I love them. I have read a few over my impromptu hiatus, but not as much as I have in the past couple of weeks since the move. Apparently I want to read more than I want to unpack boxes. But now that I have settled in a bit I plan on returning to the cute little interwebs and maybe expanding on my subjects a bit more. Maybe I will talk about my little geeky life, maybe I wont. But at least I will be back.

Comments

Popular Posts