Favorite Horror Novels?

Over at Getting My Geek On I posted my favorite lesser known horror films. It is the Halloween season and though I love horror and thrillers year round I am especially drawn to them during this month. Do you have any horror novels, comics, etc that you love to read during this time? Or do you have favorite all time horror books? Now the more I think about it I think I may have to come up with my own spooky little list. Will have to come up with a spooky playlist as well. Did I mention how much I love this season? While I am at it, I should come up with an equally delightful and spooky skin for this new blog.

Comments

thebonebreaker said…
I would say that my favorite Horror Author is Richard Laymon, with Ray Garton a close 2nd!
Keith said…
I tend to read a lot of Poe during the Halloween season.

Popular Posts